Monday, June 15, 2015

"Not Giving Up On Life"


It is my own life to live
It is my journey to take
It is my world to explore
But then, along the way i got lost
I got confused which way to go
I suddenly didn't know what to do
Apparently i just gave up
So many different words of wisdom
That made me even more baffled
It has dug me deeper into desolation
It has weakened me and scared me so much
I lost the drive to do better
I don't know what I'm seeing
I simply lost the courage to look straight ahead
Life's remained still, felt numbed
But what i felt wasn't enough yet... 
I tried to walk, but i just walked with out direction
With out goals ahead, all my dreams were gone
In an instant just like that
I let myself die in my comfort zone
It's like I created a bubble world for myself
Was there but i was just like a shadow
I existed but only in the background
'Til one day i realized 
I'm still in the same place
As if time just stopped and so I'm stocked
Others have gone so far in life, but me
The ones behind me before
Are now the ones way ahead of me
Improved and living a better and happy life
I Felt ridiculed as I comprehend my life
Impetuous anger rushed in my thoughts
Thinking I'm still the same, nobody
Disappointed and angry at my own self
I cried and asked myself
How did i let it happened
How have i gone so weak and stupid
When have darkness took over me
Dismayed by what I'm realizing
Tears fell as I reached out to God and pray
Prayed so hard for His forgiveness
For doing nothing and being weak
I'll keep on praying 'Til I see a light ahead.
As I'm trying to move ahead
I promised to myself, God's with me
So I'll never give up this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment